Sonic Incytes is seeking a Marketing Specialist, who will be a key member of the dynamic Sales and Marketing team at Sonic Incytes. We are searching for a highly motivated individual to contribute to existing and new marketing and sales initiatives aligned with the company’s goals and to generate high-quality sales leads.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Development, this individual will have excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects. Previous experience in the medical device, healthcare, or other related industries is required, as this role is ideal for a motivated individual desiring to establish a marketing career in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
This role is for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, agile start-up environment. This is a full-time employment role in Vancouver, BC.
- Work closely with the Director of Corporate Development to create value add content for digital and print channels to build awareness, drive interest, and generate leads, including social media, website posts, email campaigns, videos, webinars, brochures, advertisements, and other collateral.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the execution of activities at tradeshows and other events.
- Support the delivery of educational and promotional webinars.
- Lead all marketing-related activities on the company’s Customer Relationships Management (CRM) tool HubSpot, including email campaigns, campaign automation/workflows, reporting, and creating and monitoring lead lists.
- Ensure all marketing materials adhere to brand guidelines, and regulatory standards and meet the requirements of the company’s Quality Management System.
- Develop and execute SEO optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Define and track meaningful KPIs to monitor the effectiveness and impact of campaign strategies and tactics and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Keep a pulse on market trends, customer behavior, and the competitive landscape, reporting on competitor marketing campaigns, communications, and positioning.
- Manage vendors effectively.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations, or equivalent.
- 3 + years of experience in marketing, with previous experience working in healthcare, medical device companies or related industries preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Digital marketing experience, with advanced knowledge in managing social media channels, web, email, as well as SEO, SEM, and digital advertising.
- Experience using marketing platforms including CRM (HubSpot) to track lead generation and monitor marketing channel performance.
- Events management experience, including planning company attendance at industry events from start to finish.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and Google Suite.
- Graphic Design knowledge is an asset but is not required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building abilities.
- A track record of delivering high levels of performance, quality, and customer experience.
- Strategic thinker that can also operate at the tactical level very efficiently.
- Innovative, creative, and resourceful, with a tireless drive to understand the customer and the competition.
Why Should You Join Sonic Incytes?
- Rare opportunity to join a company actively making a difference for patients who are afflicted with chronic liver disease, an emerging global health crisis.
- Join an energetic and diverse team who are endlessly curious and wildly passionate about what we do.
- A chance to work within a fast-paced, growing start-up company with lots of opportunities for personal growth.
- An attractive compensation package including a comprehensive health and dental plan.
- 3 weeks of vacation.
- An environment in which you can continually learn and grow, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Sonic Incytes believes in creating accessible and affordable health tech solutions – with health insights you can count on – to improve patient care. Recognizing the rise of chronic liver disease, Sonic Incytes is on a mission to make liver health a new vital sign. Its novel, point-of-care ultrasound solution, Velacur™, is redefining the standard of care in quantifying liver tissue stiffness and attenuation to aid in the clinical management of patients with chronic liver disease.
How to Apply
Are you wanting to have a positive impact and are up for a new challenge? If yes, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.