Marketing and Communications Manager
Sonic Incytes is seeking a full-time Marketing and Communications Manager, who works collaboratively with the sales, product, and operations teams to define Sonic Incytes’ value proposition, generate quality sales leads and build out a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy that supports Sonic Incytes’ strategic and business goals. In addition, the Manager supports the development and implementation of Sonic Incytes’ corporate communications strategy to support our corporate vision, build our corporate reputation, and foster engagement among internal and external stakeholders (i.e. employees, investors, partners).
The Marketing & Communications Manager has strong marketing and communications experience and excellent writing skills, with previous experience writing in the healthcare, medical device, or life sciences industries.
- Creates value add content for digital and print channels to build awareness, drive interest and generate leads for Sonic Incytes’ business, including social media, email, video, webinars, brochures, collateral, advertisements, and tradeshows.
- Ownership of the Sonic Incytes’ brand and associated messaging to maintain strong brand integrity, maximize brand awareness and build trust and engagement with internal and external stakeholders, including our customers.
- Works closely with the Director of Sales to lead marketing and advertising campaigns to generate quality sales leads and assist in converting these leads to customers.
- Develops and implements an annual marketing calendar, including planning of industry tradeshows and events.
- Develops and implements and integrated marketing campaigns that address all aspects of the customer journey: awareness, consideration, purchase, retention, and advocacy.
- Develops and implements corporate communications strategies to build Sonic Incytes’ corporate reputation and engagement with internal and external stakeholders including employees, investors, and partners.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of campaign development including research and analytics, brief creation, writing, graphic design, coding, and campaign deployment through marketing automation.
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports on the success of marketing campaigns and implements recommendations for improvement.
- Develops a deep understanding of our customers through qualitative and quantitative research and behavioral analysis.
- Keeps a pulse on market trends and the competitive landscape, reporting on competitor marketing campaigns, communications, and positioning.
- Stays up to date on current best practices, trends and technology and makes recommendations to drive efficiencies, improvement, and innovation.
- Ensures that all materials including client facing platforms are developed and distributed according to appropriate brand standards, regulatory requirements and align with program value propositions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations or equivalent.
- 5 + years of experience in marketing and communications, with some experience working in healthcare, medical or related fields.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communications skills, with prior experience writing for healthcare, medical device companies or similar.
- Digital marketing experience, with advanced knowledge in managing social media channels, web, email, as well as SEO, SEM and digital advertising.
- Experience using marketing platforms including CRM (i.e. HubSpot) and analytics (i.e. Tableau) to track lead generation and monitor marketing channel performance.
- Experience managing a budget and forecasting.
- Events management experience, including planning company attendance at industry and investor events from start to finish.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite.
- Graphic Design knowledge is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, and relationship building abilities.
- A track record of delivering high levels of performance, quality, and customer experience
- Strategic thinker that can also operate at the tactical level very efficiently.
- Decisive and focused: understands what needs to be done and moves quickly to that end; a hands-on executor who can multi-task and prioritize to achieve timelines and outcomes.
- Confident, transparent, and comfortable sharing perspectives and guidance.
- Innovative, creative, and resourceful; focused on driving a leading market position.
- Customer focus: a tireless drive to understand the customer and the competition.
About Sonic Incytes
Sonic Incytes believes in creating accessible and affordable healthtech solutions – with health insights you can count on – to improve patient care.
Recognizing the rise of chronic liver disease, Sonic Incytes is on a mission to make liver health a new vital sign. Its novel, point of care ultrasound solution, Velacur™, is redefining the standard of care in quantifying liver tissue stiffness and attenuation to aid in the clinical management of patients with chronic liver disease.
Are you wanting to have a positive impact and up for a new challenge? If yes, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about the company, please visit www.sonicincytes.com.
For more information about our solution, Velacur™, please visit https://www.velacur.com/