Clinical Trainer and Support Specialist
Sonic Incytes is seeking a Clinical Trainer & Support Specialist who will support commercialization efforts for the company’s Velacur™ solution. The role will work closely with a diverse team consisting of engineers, clinicians and business personnel and requires someone who excels in dynamic and collaborative environments and desires to positively impact patient care.
The successful candidates must be able to learn new skills quickly and effectively. As the position is customer centric, the candidate must be able to build trust and demonstrate excitement in fulfilling customer needs and providing exemplary customer service.
This position will report to the Director, Sales and will be based remotely in the U.S.
- Trains and supports medical staff on new and existing installations of Velacur™
- Performs and assists with the Velacur™ examination procedure
- Gathers customer feedback and reports on customer experience
- Resolves technical issues encountered by customers
- Creates training materials for medical staff and internal team members
- Contributes to ongoing product improvement initiatives involving usability
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Applied Sciences, Science or Health Sciences and 5+ years of experience in medical training and education or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working directly with medical staff
- Understanding of medical imaging and regulations governing medical products and patient data
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to operate independently with minimal direction
- Flexible and adaptable to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
- Able to travel up to 60% in the U.S. and Canada
Are you wanting to have a positive impact and up for a new challenge? If yes, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Sonic Incytes:
Sonic Incytes is the developer of a breakthrough, handheld ultrasound solution, Velacur™, for assessing and managing chronic liver disease – an emerging global health crisis, affecting one in four persons worldwide. Fatty liver disease is the fastest growing and largest segment of chronic liver disease, driven largely by the increasing prevalence of diabetes and obesity. The continued growth in patients and the emergence of digital and drug therapies creates an urgent need for a cost-effective, quick, and accurate diagnostic solution to assess and manage the progression and treatment of this disease.
For more information about the company, please visit www.sonicincytes.com.